Saturday, February 28, 2015

chaos

So what's the word...on your son's educational decisions and on your heel?

I may end up being sporadic in this space with you for the next few weeks.  For instance, yesterday, I worked, I helped my oldest study, then I got the baby for an overnight so my youngest could sleep.  Her knee is in rough shape and she's dealing with a lot of discomfort. So I am stepping in a lot and helping by taking the baby.


I miss coming here, on days like yesterday.  Coming here, centering and settling in is a healthy part of each day. The fact that you share this space, and we use this space to blend our lives makes it even more important.

Tomorrow will be a family dinner to celebrate my youngest son's recent birthday. I look forward to time with my kids...

Being in limbo, is what I call living in chaos. I think I have learned to appreciate it.  When life is chaotic, it seems like anything is possible.  Once you begin to make choices, the chaos dissipates, but if you can withstand the raging around you - having all choices available at once is amazing.


I don't know...all the chaos with your son and with educational choices...I think because I homeschooled, I see the system differently.  I saw so many kids develop amazing skills, have big experiences, find wild careers without having become part of the educational system.  I just know there are so many pathways, even though our society only highlights and values one.

There are so many people who have thrived simply because they saw the choices outside of what school presents.

No deep thoughts streaming through today...So, until tomorrow...

Love and hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment