Wednesday, February 18, 2015

tired and cranky

Clare,

The appointment was fine. Nothing new to offer, except that I should consider a hysterectomy/oopherectomy once I'm post menopausal because the Tamoxifen can cause endometrial cancer. I'll think about that later.

I decided to wake up 15 minutes earlier every morning to give myself more meditation time. I've been rushing through the motions Since the boys came back in November. I think that will bring me closer to peace than anything else.

I am having such a difficult time getting them to school. The oldest skips more than he goes. The younger makes up illnesses regularly, he came home late morning today. He waits until I am at work and then calls his Dad. The school is very close to the hospital. I don't know what to do. I'm embarrassed to say that I sometimes wish they were still going to school away from home- it was so much easier to not have it right in my face. I'm not a bad mom- just honest.

Today I came to the conclusion that I am not going to be interviewed for that ED position- not even a first interview. We were told not to come to the office next Friday, the search committee will be conducting interviews. It clicked- I have not been invited to interview, therefore I am not being considered. I feel as if I'm not qualified to do any job- or overqualified to do most. How frustrating. Oh well, something will open for me.

I finally bought Nettle tea and also a hibiscus cranberry tea. I'm steeping them together, will that interfere with the benefits of either? Liver and kidney health, right?

I am tired, and cranky from the day. I'm going to close for today.


Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment