Wednesday, February 18, 2015

confidence

Hi Maggie,

How long do you think you will have to take the Tamoxifen?  Is that a for-the-rest-of-your-life med?   I am glad to hear everything is okay.  I am sorry to hear about your eldest.  

What are the logical consequences of skipping school?  What are the logical consequences of crying wolf and being sick? It's too bad there's not something authentic they could be doing with their time. School is just a game for so many. It's just something to survive before real life can begin.  I know I didn't feel real until I was able to leave the public school system.  Of course, that also meant leaving Dad...

Cranberry is diuretic, and hibiscus softens...so nettles will help you release while it nourishes.  Don't make strong teas and don't take too much, and you will be fine. Tonics works gently and regularly.

I have been having something strange happen at night.  I physically hear something while asleep, which wakes me up ...to nothing.  The first was a phone ring. I slammed awake and the phone was not ringing. That same night I awoke twice more.  The second time - I can't remember what I heard. The third time I heard a scream. I woke in an almost panic.  Two night ago, I woke because I heard a baby cry. This makes me nervous.  I asked my psychic neighbor. She said it is a warning. I am afraid she may be right...

It continues to be exceptionally cold. We are in for 2 or 3 more days of wind chill advisory.  I want spring! I need to sit down with my seed catalogs and decide what I want to grow this year...to prove I believe in spring.

Tomorrow is my youngest son's birthday. He really doesn't like a lot of fuss on his birthday. Last year he said he only answered the phone for me, because, really, it was just the two of us. Actually Mom and S#3 were there, as well as his sibs and his dad. But in reality, it was the two of us.  His was an easy delivery. We were three weeks late, and so he was ready to fall out.  And I was so confident.  It was a cold night and so I wrapped him immediately. I was so sure I was having a girl...I remember Mom saying she had never seen anyone so sure, and so wrong.  I always knew I would have a girl last. And I thought that was my last pregnancy...

But life hands us surprises!

And we are grateful!

I am tired.   And so I will be back tomorrow.  Enjoy being cranky.  It's the best way to shake it off!

I love you,sister,


Clare





No comments:

Post a Comment