Friday, February 20, 2015

I need a break

Clare,

I need a break. I wish I could open a valve and release some of the tension in my home. I just screamed at my son- hurt the back of your throat scream.
He is grounded for getting high at home on wednesday…
and he is arguing it is unreasonable….
What proof do you have?
Did you catch me with the pot?
No- I smelled it…
you're over 50 and your mind is playing tricks on you.
I've had it with disrespect and aggressive behaviors.
I've had it with teenaged boys/men

I wish I could leave, or send them away, for a while.
I don't like parenting them like this.
I don't like being pushed to outrage.
I don't like fighting.

I'm tired of drugs and the dysfunction they have brought into my home.
We have no clear boundaries- right and wrong- anymore.
I don't know how far they'll go…
what choices they'll make…
who they will turn to for drugs or money.

I'm tired.
I need a break.

Love and Light to all of us beautiful sister,
Maggie

My Reiki healer's husband died this week, please hold her and their families in the Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment