Wednesday, March 25, 2015

still dragging

Clare,

I'm so sorry to hear about the stomach bug. I hope your daughter and granddaughter don't pick it up…
that would be even harder than having it yourself.
I am still tired from my run with it…
but I've been trying hard to replenish my gut with prebiotics, probiotics and healthy foods…
and I have been forcing myself out to walk every day.
As I walked yesterday I thought how this becomes an every day habit quickly…
but at first it is a conscious choice to push myself to put on the walking shoes and go.
I have to figure out a good time to consistently go that works with my present work schedule.

This morning I journaled about appreciating and recognizing opportunities. I hope that will stick in my brain today.

I'm off to Scranton today…to speak to a social work class…I hope to see some of my professors and friends from my Masters program.

Aren't halupkis polish…or pigs in a blanket?

Love and Light,
Maggie

A few TED talks you might enjoy
http://www.ted.com/talks/nadine_burke_harris_how_childhood_trauma_affects_health_across_a_lifetime


http://www.ted.com/talks/kelly_mcgonigal_how_to_make_stress_your_friend?language=en

No comments:

Post a Comment