Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Missing you

Clare,
Tomorrow is the day…
I wish you were joining us…
but I do understand.

I will pick up S#3 about 9 and then S#5 about 11 and then we are off an running.
I probably won't check in while I'm away…
but if I have a quiet moment I will check in.
Good luck with your family adventures.

Today is my oldest daughter's birthday. My daughters and I had pedicures and then we went out for pizza. It was nice. Her interview went very well, that university is her first choice. She hopes they choose her as well.

I'm tired and have packing and preparing to finish. My washing machine has a leak, the part has been ordered, but I had to hand wash a few things tonight. Nothing is easy, but it's all worth it.

I'm going to get to work…
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment