Friday, March 6, 2015

de-bugged

Clare,

I de-bugged my computer and so I am back at this.

I will send the book out on Monday. Read it and see if you have any breakthroughs. I haven't read it cover-to-cover in 2 years, but remember it being opening for me. The answer is…it's very complex and everything interacts with the other. I find the most confusing part of your logic that as people are exposed to stress and trauma (duration, frequency, intensity, etc.) they go into adrenal fatigue where they cannot mount a proper fight or flight. There is a lot of disease associated with that too. And research suggests that the hypocortisol state can be passed along to offspring. Which means they never get those peaks of hypercortisolism.
Read it and we can develop this further.

I had a consultation with the orthopedic surgeon today. He was surprised by my vegetarian diet, told me to drink whole cow's milk, and gave me some simple exercises to strengthen the food and stretch the ligaments and tendons. I told him my calcium is fine, my protein intake is adequate, and what I really need is to resume outside exercise and my weight will come back down, naturally. The good news is there is no fracture or metastasis- it looks like fascitis.
So I walked on the treadmill when I got home, and now it is aching even more. I am walking next week on the island…a lot. I hope it cooperates.

I spoke with S#3 today, she is fighting an infection- coughing and wheezing. She also has a stomach virus in the house. I hope this doesn't interfere with her coming along to BHI. I'm starting to worry that I'll be there by myself. I'd take a daughter if no one else was coming. They are on Spring Break next week. The younger one is acting in a murder mystery at a local winery, but the older one is free.

Anyway, I hope that you get a break in your weather. We're looking at 40 over the weekend. I need to get outside for more than just a quick walk to the car and back.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie






No comments:

Post a Comment