Monday, March 16, 2015

snakes

How are you Maggie?  I hope you have recovered.  It sucks to be sick while traveling...But if you have to get sick, being with mommies who are also your sisters, is the best place in the world to be.

The problem with writing is that tone is implied and maybe misinterpreted.

I firmly believe that what happens is supposed to happen. If S-in-law belonged at the gathering, she would have gotten in the car and been there.  If I were supposed to be there this year, my daughter's surgery would not have been scheduled for the same day as we were supposed to leave. I know that the energy will be different every time we gather, even if it's the same individuals in the same setting.  And I know that I am welcome.

And I wasn't worried.

I was trying to be vulnerable, to explore my deepest fears.  Instead, now, I feel kind of like a whiny busybody...and I didn't feel like that at all.

Anyway - I have had two vivid dreams.  Insight would be appreciated.

The first was of looking at a dirty, late winter snowscape - of dirty snow. People were on their knees, sort of pushing the snow around. I learned that there was something very valuable and abundant that we missed seeing...

Then there was the really vivid dream about the really big snakes on my lap.  There were two or three of them. I was with a group of people who were letting snakes bite their hands, then they would fly away, trailing behind the snake. It seems to be a sort of initiation.  I didn't want to be initiated. I was looking the snakes in the eye and telling them I didn't want to be bitten.  They could fit my whole fist in their mouths, their heads were enormous.  They were mouthing my fist, like puppies.  I could see their fangs, but they were bring very  careful not to bite me with their fangs, not to poison me.  I started out frightened, downgraded to nervous, then felt pretty calm by the time I woke up.

Hope you are feeling better,

Love and hugs,

Clare





No comments:

Post a Comment