Thursday, March 19, 2015

catching up.

Clare,

I feel as if I need a deep transformation. Perhaps it is time to shed my skin and grow.
I feel as if I'm in a holding pattern, stagnant, waiting…
then I remind myself that the universe has perfect timing.

I'm fitting the same battles…
sons who want to numb with drugs…
both are succeeding in school at this point...
so, how do I judge outcomes?
total sobriety?
functionality?
how well they hide it?

I woke up in the middle of the night (about 1 am) smelling something odd. I walked into my son's room and he was about to go outside to smoke THC oil. I told him I was disappointed and felt he knew he was not allowed to have that in our home. I didn't smash the pipe like I usually do…
was that giving in?
I don't want to give in…
or give up.
I want them to respect rules and laws.
I don't know how to parent this.

I talked with 3 people today who needed to hear the break open message today. I actually delivered that message to 3 clients today who are allowing the drama of their friends and family to distract them from real relationship and inner work. It's crazy that you have the breaking open quote here tonight. I would love to have that quote on a poster and put it in my office. I'll have to investigate.

More snow tomorrow. Hopefully this is the final storm of the season. I actually could really use a snow day as I'm still dragging from the virus and trip. I'm slowly catching up. I'm hoping to work from home tomorrow. But, that means I've got a 3 day weekend with the boys and husband is on call. I may be more stressed after the weekend than before.

Still too tired to challenge my brain.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment