Monday, March 9, 2015

Aha moments

Clare,

I love the "aha" moments…
I loved them while learning…
I loved them while teaching…
and I love them when I'm talking to people and they offer some insight that answers questions for me.

I think that's the closest feeling I can imagine to hearing for the first time.

I'm waiting for B#4 to stop by. He's looking at windows I need replaced. I contacted him last week and he said he'd come by this morning. It will be good to see him, to hear how he and B#2 are doing.

I was scrolling through my journal this morning after I'd finished writing and I came upon a post from last May. It was a dream…I was walking through beautiful flat meadows filled with flowers and there was a voice that said, "You've lost your way." I then saw a wooded, steep hill that I was directed towards. Maybe it's not supposed to be easy at this point.

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment