Wednesday, March 25, 2015

and then...

It gets even funnier. Just as my stomach calmed, my head began to congest. It was beautifully synchronized.  I am now stuffy and my throat is getting sore.  I think my body was so well-prepared for some down time at the island, it's nose-diving now and forcing me to rest another way.

But we have a contra dance this weekend, and a birthday brunch for my younger grandson. Followed by Easter stuff...Not going to be very restful, here!

I had the baby for much of today.  I was thinking about my comment about babies breaking down when safe with Mama. Last night, my daughter went upstairs,with just the baby, called me and had a breakdown.  So I told her to send the little darlin' here and to just sleep. 

The baby was a delight.  And Mama got to take a bath.  She said she couldn't sleep, but Boyfriend pointed out things she missed because she slept. She looked so much better.  She isn't wearing her pain face anymore.

And so far, Mama and babe are avoiding the bug, but it seems Boyfriend is getting something...

I like the idea of thinking about recognizing opportunities.  Then we need the next step of being brave enough, worthy enough, to take them.

How did your talk go?

I had another crazy dream.  Maybe this is what the solstice did to me...I'm remembering dreams vividly every night and they seem to mean something.  Last night there was a man with dark hair, wearing a translucent face mask every where I went. Right at the end he pulled up the mask.  He had a square head and a crooked nose.  And I said,  "Oh, it's you."  and woke up.

Maybe I am remembering more dreams because I am up and down all night long...

Here's to a good night's rest -for both of us.

Love and hugs,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment