Sunday, March 22, 2015

still dragging

Clare,

I'm glad your kids had the opportunity to bond with their second cousins. I'm sure that you and S#3 will have an opportunity to talk in the near future.

The one thing I've read about dreams is that house dreams have to do with your soul. You are in a transformative period. Finding a new room with openings seems as if you're still getting transformative messages.

I wonder if your dreams have anything to do with the Equinox/Eclipse/ Supermoon is affecting you at this point. It seems to be strongly affecting a lot of people.

I had a good time last evening. We had a great discussion over dinner.
I didn't have any obvious insights during the evening, but we shall see.

Another week is ahead of us. I am going to a university on Wednesday …I love talking to classes.
I hope to see some old friends too.

I'm still dragging my butt.
I will check in tomorrow.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment