Tuesday, March 3, 2015

D) All of the above

Clare,

Aaaahhhh the burning…
you're taking me back to St John of the Cross…
Love it.
I actually just received this print this week.


http://www.dharmadoodles.com/gallery/

I love the images from this site.

Anyway, St John of the Cross wrote about people being green wood and that the trials of life are the fire that first dry the wood out, and then burn it slowly, and finally becoming the charcoal or embers that pass the fire along. Which would I choose?  I choose D) All of the above.

I am home, after a slippery drive that took 90 minutes. I am glad to be safe in my home. Today was interesting. I had a long conversation with a fellow worker who is not happy with the way the agency is heading. Hearing her insights I am a little concerned myself. I have given myself 6 months to decide on my next career step…I'm not sure where that will take me.
I just wish an opportunity would open for me…but I am afraid that you are correct- I'll have to create the opportunity.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Stay safe and warm,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment