Saturday, March 21, 2015

cycles

Clare,

You are correct, we cannot will change to happen. I have been praying for open-ness to change.
Open my heart...
Open my ears...
Open my eyes…
Help me to recognize the Divine in all things around me.

I'm on an expiration cycle.
I've explained this image of a living, breathing Divine to you before…
I think.
The image is that during an inhalation- INSPIRATION- We are drawn close to the center…
it is warm and full of all that we need…
and we are filled.
The cycle continues to expiration - we are sent forth to share that with the world and those we come into contact with…
until we are depleted.
Then the cycle repeats.
I am at that point of depletion…or so I think I am.
I need that warm embrace again.
The important thing that I recognize is the cyclic nature of all of this.

I've heard about the cosmic happenings and wonder how they affect me, personally. I have not felt well this week- but I had a virus. I haven't had the energy to do anything but the basic demands of life this week. I've been falling asleep in the evening. I've been stifled in my thinking. I loved the snow day- we had about 5 inches of snow- yesterday because I worked from home and at a leisurely pace. I also listened to music and did laundry in the midst of my "job" activities. I even made soup.

Today my Meeting is hosting an activity called Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? People volunteer to host or be guests, they are paired up (4-5 guests per host) and told where to go and what food to bring (salad, main, dessert) and the hosts know how many to expect. So, no one knows who will show up at their door. I helped to arrange it, so I know where everyone is going. I wasn't going to participate, but we needed additional guests for one of the hosts, so I got sucked into it. I am mixed…I don't like to go out, but once there I will enjoy myself. I'm such an introvert…but a social introvert.

I hope that you have a great time with S#3 and the kids.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment