Tuesday, March 17, 2015

remember

Clare,

So now S#5 is sick, my younger son is sick and we're hoping that the parents don't get sick also.

You weren't whining…
you were showing yourself…
I just didn't want you to exaggerate the worries in your mind…
then you wouldn't want to return in the up-coming years.

I fear that you use things like this to keep yourself home in the future.
I 've heard that we don't remember thaw actual incident…
we remember the last time we remembered the incident…
with the distortions that we allowed that time to play through our minds.
So I want you to remember that our time on the island was wonderful.

I have to think about your dreams. I have to think about the snake imagery. I do like the idea that you went from fear to acceptance and comfortable. I'll get back to you on that one.

I don't have much to say today. I am tired from a full day of work and cleaning up after I got home. Such is the life of a woman.

Love and Light until tomorrow beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment