Tuesday, March 24, 2015

lessons from life

Clare,

Are you Ok?
I'm sure you're very busy…
or distracted by solar flares.

I'm still exhausted…
but taking matters into my own hands.
As of Saturday (I'm totally committed, LOL) I am eating better and exercising.
I actually do feel a little better…
but still dragging.

There isn't much happening here. I'm still swirling around the question, "What do I want to be when I grow up?" I have no real leadings. After several weeks of feeling wiped out I've been thinking this whole working outside of the home might be disposable. I like the challenge, but I'm truly tired.
I was so happy to have a snow day last Friday. Yesterday I wandered aimlessly, doing a little of this and a little of that…no real sense of goal oriented purpose.
I'm not sure what's going on.

My sons are pushing me…
still trying to get away with substance use…
but they are less combative and more conversational when they are caught.
Husband is going through a tough time with an employee…
it looks like they might get sued for firing her…
and she hasn't been fired yet.
Life is crazy…all of the different crap that bets thrown onto your plate.
Sometimes I just want to say, "No Thank You".

Then I remember to open and learn from whatever is happening….
good, bad, or ugly.
So I'm taking lessons from the book of life.
I hope it turns happy or easier soon.

Love and Light my beautiful sister,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment