Friday, November 1, 2013

Toddling

I have been thinking about change.  And about changes that have happened in my life.  It seems as if I have been ready at the right moment, then when I step forward - change happens.  But I can't make change happen.  There seems to be a recipe - a bit of pushing, a dash of being in the right place in the right time and a pinch of patience.  I wish I knew the magic formula.  Unfortunately, faith is part of it, which mean - way will open when it's time.  Just hope I have my eyes open.

Lately I have been the spiritual equivalent of a toddler.  We learn so much in a day - every day - but the frustration and emotions and tantrums!  There's just too much for the body to contain.

I think I am revisiting my inner martyr.  She's not as strong and dominant as she used to be, but she's still part of me.

I hope you are right and change is about to descend on me.  And I hope that I am open and graceful!

I would love to come and visit your healer.  My guess is that it can't possibly happen until after the holidays.  But I have been impressed with what you have been sharing.  And it would be extremely interesting to see what we have in common.  It might describe some of the spiritual ways we survive abuse.  It could be important.

We never get trick-or-treaters here either.  A dark road, houses far apart - not an ideal  scenario for anyone.  I used to buy candy, just in case.  But it always became my candy, and so I stopped.

Been trying to think about how I would treat myself if I were my baby or my sister.  Not having much luck yet.  But I'll keep at it.

Hope you're having a sunny day!  I love you!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment