Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween...a quiet night here

I am felling your depression and despair. We do live in a violent, misogynistic society/world. It clearly needs to be overhauled. But don't lose sight of the Light and good in people and the world. We focus on certain aspects of our environment, determined by the lenses that are formed by our traumas and triumphs...we can choose to suffer or choose to live.

I am thinking about the drawing about blossoming and the pain of holding on.

I am getting the impression that you are uncomfortable because it is time for change, you are ready for change, but somewhere inside you aren't willing to change. That's not meant to be a judgement. People don't like change, we would rather cling to the swamp because it's our home than move onto dry land. I am experiencing similar struggles, but am becoming more able to recognize the power play of my ego and true self. It is actually comical when I step back and watch the struggle. I think that is the one thing that I most notice with this energy work.

If you ever want to come down and visit the healer let me know. I will schedule it and we can go together or separate...whatever makes you most comfortable.

I felt so frustrated with my students today...and their unwillingness to work independently and think about how things interrelate. I sometimes think that I expect too much...but this material is boring unless you find the awe in it. The human body can be memorized with a lot of effort, or it can be embraced for miraculous system that it is. I am getting to the point in my semester when I start advising people to drop my class, rather than fail. They can always take it next fall.

My boys are out for Halloween...the youngest one is dressed as a female police officer in high heeled boots...the older on is dressed as Miley Cyrus in her "wrecking ball" video. Needless to say they are very comfortable with themselves.

I am sitting home for a very quiet evening. We never get trick or treaters out here.
I hope that you have a peaceful night.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment