Wednesday, October 9, 2013

not numbing

So this is crazy.  I have been crying at night, instead of sleeping, but last night I slept.  This morning I woke up - too early, but that's my life, and wanted a smoothie for breakfast.  It had apples that I ran outside and picked and home-made grape juice and beet greens and a carrot.  I wasn't craving my numbing agents, I was craving vitamins.

Then, later, after lunch, I did eat a hand full of chocolate chips, but it did not kick off a feeding frenzy.  I am not feeling wildly addicted, like I MUST numb today.

It feels - weird!

I started thinking that all of my tears have created a clear stream of water in my swamp.  Then I had the wild idea that I could dive to the bottom of the swamp and pull the plug.  I am almost afraid to try...When I was considering it, I was wondering if my sobbing little girl was the plug...

I wondered what would happen if I pulled the plug.  Would it refill with clear water?  I'm sure I would have to rinse out a few times, because we know the stench and crap is thick in there.  But maybe some of the old, hard debris will soak loose!!

The dogs started playing today - Joyful moment!  My grandson called to tell me I am a dump truck.  I told him he was a backhoe and he was delighted.

Enjoying your conference?

Love you...missing you!!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment