Friday, October 18, 2013

Less distractions

I think that you processed that idea pretty well. It is good to go somewhere new every year...in the past year you and I have gone where no other Delanas have gone before...at least as far as we know. We have been making significant progress into the journey of healing. Perhaps you haven't been to a new geographical location, but you are stories above where you began on the spiral staircase last year....or is it stories below? I can never understand if we are moving above our present level or beneath it? Perhaps we are moving in both directions simultaneously.

Where would you go if you could go anywhere?

I think that I would go to the south of France. I would explore the areas of southern France, Provence. I have always wanted to go there, I am not even sure why. Daughter #2 and I fantasize about going and renting a flat for several months and just living day to day exploring and experiencing the area. I wonder if that will ever come to pass?

Today was an ordinary day...I have noticed that I am much less distracted now. I have less incessant voices running in my head now. I really hope that continues. I am just not used to quiet in my head...there's always a competition inside for my attention...what I should be doing versus what I want to be doing versus what I have to do..you know the drill.

Tomorrow I am grooming horses in the morning, doing yard work and studying. Sounds like a good day. I have to take my licensing exam this week, so it's time to "bone up" on the material.

I love you,
Until tomorrow...
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment