Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Headless Horseman

It's funny, I think I am going through the opposite of birthing somehow. I am finding a new life, but I am putting the pieces of myself back together, rather than delivering something new.

So, today I visited an energy healer, she uses Reiki and other energies to balance and heal. She warned me that this would not be a once and done session because that would throw my body/mind/spirit even further out of balance. She was a warm and comfortable person. I have blocks all along my energy centers, which is no surprise. What does surprise me is how the higher levels can function even if they are disconnected from the lower ones...I don't mean that they function at full capacity...but I am a pretty functional person despite being "the Headless Horseman"...that's the first image that came to my brain.

She told me that I am the first person that she's ever seen who has separate energy fields, one shadowing the other, for their head and body. It's a good explanation why I live inside my brain all of the time. I really only need the body for the functional aspects of my biology...the important stuff happens in my head. Unfortunately that leaves me rather devoid of emotions. Today I was wondering why I can cry for someone else's pain- like in a movie or TED talk- but can't cry at my own life. I can feel for someone else, but not for myself. That's a sad, but true, statement.

So my first 3 chakras were so blocked she was able to make little headway there. She was able to gain insight into my heart...that it is closed behind a series of doors that slammed shut and locked when she approached. After my work she was able to open the first door which was a dark room with only a chair inside visited by an angry man. She felt that the angry man was Dad. It is strange that he is hanging out in the outermost barrier. I wonder if he is there to hurt me or protect me from others who might hurt me?

She described glass and wood shards in my throat chakra...saying that glass has symbolized secrets in her past experiences...the wood is from inside of me she felt. No wonder my throat and neck feel so much pain.

It was a lot to take in...a lot is coursing through my brain now.
I will let you know if there are other insights...what do you think?

The dreams are interesting, especially since you are having so many close together. It will be interesting to see where they take you.

All for now,
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment