Saturday, October 5, 2013

Coalescing

Come play with me and make me laugh...or laugh with me until we pee our pants.  I don't laugh enough.  I wallow in the sad and deny myself the pleasure.

I had three grandchildren today., then the two youngest.  I am tired.  How did I do this when I was young??

A friend has a dog that stays with me when she travels.  The dog and her littermate sister used to stay, but one died last year.  The breeder contacted my friend, and because of a divorce situation another of the littermates was is a neglectful situation.  Basically the dog has been outside in a three foot rope for the last three months.  When my friend went and got the dog, the former owner was so depressed he almost couldn't get out of bed.

Now the dog has separation anxiety, as well as being confused about her pack.  So I am going to try it - keep her here for a few days and see if she seems comfortable.  Someone else contacted us and is trying to find a home for a cat.  And another friend had ten kittens abandoned on her country road.  She has seven, someone else took the other three in.  And two old friends just sent me long notes about the latest in their lives.

It's like something is coalescing...

Today is a family birthday, but tomorrow will be a family dinner.  I hope I can prepare!!

Love to you all,
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment