Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Second Session

We are lighting a path and our own along the journey. I think that I resonated with the Service poem because I birth ideas, begin to flesh them out and then leave them for the next idea. I want to focus and do significant work.

The song lyrics are beautiful. Thank you.

I had a second session with the energy healer. It was good. She is digging dark, negative energy out of my spaces where it's been hiding for years. She asks questions like; How long has it been since you trusted anyone? When was the last time you felt that your head and body were connected? Have you told your story to others?

We talked about many things today that deeply hurt me. And I actually found the tears to grieve for myself and for others in my life. I am crying again.

She was working at my heart chakra and I suddenly felt a strong wave of sadness and heaviness. It  seemed unexpected, but in reality it is what I am going there for...to release all of that sadness, fear and grief.
She worked at my hips...the area that controls self-judgement and punishment...for quite a while.
She rested at my head in silence for what seemed an eternity.
After she was finished she shared her images from this period. She started describing 3 layers of material tacked together at various spots. The interesting thing is that while she was resting there I imagined a quilt with mind/body and spirit separated, but tacked together  as she described. I told her about my song, The Quilt and I sang it for her. We both cried. She told me to keep singing, free my throat.

It was deeply emotional, I still have to find the knowledge and wisdom from what was opened. I am experiencing waves of emotion as I sit here. It is good to feel something.

I love you,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment