Tuesday, November 26, 2013

yeah.......

Maybe I try everything on to see if it fits.  Trying to be brave.  But the quote about not helping people who don't want to be helped resounded with an exchange I had with someone just before I came to the blog.  I don't think I was reacting to you, but more to the synchronicity.  I was reacting to the other person...speaking to them.

I don't know, if someone says I am being a victim, I am willing to try it on for a moment to see if it's true.  It's better than outright rejecting everyone who says anything  I don't want to hear.

The handgrenade is chained to my spine.  Last night there was a Pillsbury Doughboy type character and a furry pig or a pig/dog helping me...I have no idea.  But I'll keep working on it.

It is snowing here...or at least it was.  Now it's dark and we're inside for the night.  We had the baby outside with flakes falling on her this afternoon.  It was precious.  I tried to get a photo, but she never stays still.  It had potential to be a beautiful Christmas card...

Do you remember when Dad went through the period where he roasted the turkey in a brown paper bag?  And we always had a cylinder of cranberry gel sliced into circles.  And the sweet potatoes were covered in butter and brown sugar.  Very 1960s!  I don't remember ever having extended family or guests.  I don't remember ever going anywhere else - just staying home and waiting while Dad cooked a turkey.

What will you make as your vegetarian main course for Thanksgiving?

One more day of work...so off to bed with me...

Love from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment