Monday, November 18, 2013

profound...

Wow,
that is a lot to digest.

I am glad that you are able to open up and talk to others about your experiences. Many of us have similar experiences and it is good to feel less isolated, more normal, less to blame...It takes great courage though to broach this subject...congratulations.

I am going to have to think about all of that...and try to feel what you are feeling.
Is it possible to heal someone else? I don't think so.
I think we have to heal ourself...and then share that growth with another. No matter how much we want another to become healthier or more integrated they have to do the work themselves...we can support them. Maybe that's how love can help...to create and provide the loving environment that allows the painful process to unfold. I have long argued with husband that I cannot make him happy...I can share his happiness, but am definitely not responsible for its presence or absence.
I think the same holds true for healing.

Would you consider sharing your insights with your son...to see how he interprets them? I am just curious if that would be healthy or confusing.

I will answer this more fully tomorrow, when I have had time to think.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment