Wednesday, December 31, 2014

haunting



Happy New Year Little Sister,

I hope 2015 is full of happy challenges for both of us!

I had a dream last night.  I was looking up at a window.  I was outside of a large white house, or similar building. When I looked up to the second or third floor I saw me and a few of my kids looking out.  Behind us was a ghost, an older woman. I felt creepy chills.

I woke up and left it. I fell back asleep, but went back two or three more times to see if the woman was still there.

The last time I went back, it hit me...I knew who it was. It was our great-great-great grandmother Anna.  Dad's cousin, remember Uncle Earl and Aunt Dotty? - their daughter electronically sent me some old family portraits.

So what does Anna want to trigger in me?

2015 is off with a mystery!

The story I received, and using some records that I found, Anna was born in the late 1790's.  She and her husband and six children migrated to Nebraska.  I think they were moving, although they might have been visiting.  Her husband died there, and so she turned around and came back to the area where Dad was born.

I was wondering about the travel. Wagons? Trains?

Kids are here and S#3 will be her within the half hour...Until next year,

 Love and hugs!!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment