Wednesday, December 10, 2014

transforming pain

Hey Boobalicious!

I waited for a long time yesterday, for an email, letting me know you were okay.  Finally I reached out to S#3. She called right back and told me they let you go home.  That was my Light for the day. Then I freaked out a little, wondering what is wrong with them???  I think day surgery is risky. I wish we were allowed to stay and recover a little longer.

So I was surprised to see you here. Hope you absolutely love the new boobs!!!

My Light for today was from a video clip I watched. Someone put a 2 minute clip from Dr.Who on our favorite social media page.  It was a scene where the Doctor takes Vincent Van Gogh to the Museum D'Orsay to see his own work on display. The Doctor asks the curator what he thinks of Van Gogh.

In the course of responding, the actor talks about taking pain and transforming it to ecstatic beauty.  He talks of the ecstasy, magnificence and joy of our world. The power of these words are with me.  The idea of transforming pain to beauty is resounding in my soul.

I remember dreaming, once, of a garden that was so beautiful it healed you when you entered.  I want the freedom to create beauty that heals. I want to transform pain to beauty...

Maybe I tried to do that by having children...it was a partial success. I need to figure out how to try again...

I hope you are safe and warm and happy.

Loving hugs from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment