Saturday, December 27, 2014

Third Day of Christmas

So everyone showed up here for a Christmas lunch today.  My house was full once again.

How does this relate to three French hens. There was one smoked turkey and leftover korv.  And more gifts.

Today I was up early, neatening up and cooking.  Now its very quiet again.  I think I am going to have to get used to this...except my youngest is working tomorrow, and I work the day after that.

I feel like I'm blathering. I don't really have anything to say.  I'm not reading anything that is inspiring new thought.  My oldest gave me a book about Native American healing techniques.  I was reading about feeling like we are one with nature, like we are part of the Earth.  But I knew that.

I guess I'm really just waiting to hear news of the family gathering today. I saw the photos on line already.  I'm still not sure if I love that or hate it. I know I am often distressed to see myself posted without forewarning.

I was looking at some educational opportunities...ideas. I'm just not sure how to swing it, though...

I wonder what 2015 will bring.  I do know I will be here with you.

For now, I will wait to hear the news...

Love from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment