Thursday, December 4, 2014

laugh

Hello beautiful, sexy little sister,

I'm glad you are connecting with S#4. We all need each other.  We all have something different to offer.  If you ever want to talk to me about anything I don't think to ask about, I am available.

With the prodigal sons, we don't know the ending...it's an ongoing saga.  We change and grow and love and we are something else, but we are part of a never-ending story. Your story is about change...now...growth comes next, maybe.

Maybe it's a story of faith versus control. 

I started reading Entering the Castle...Carolyn Myss.  I have this feeling of foreboding. But it's all about faith, being in the heart, trusting our process and our path and our roles in each other's education.

I was up early this morning, as always.  I commented on it being Wednesday, the week was half over.  I was talking to someone in Europe. He told me that in his country it was Thursday.  At that time I was looking out my front window.  I saw my table top reflecting the full moon, and thought we had a new layer of snow overnight.  I was surprised - that was not in the forecast.

So that was my Light today. I got to laugh at myself.  I am a bit lost, but still having fun on my path.

It is nice out, and the baby is not here today.  Her mama has the day off.  I need to do many chores I have been putting off.

I love you. I'll be back tomorrow.

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment