Monday, December 1, 2014

focus on the Light

Clare,
Let's focus on celebrating the Light this month. I am already working on shopping- on line mostly. I want to get a portion done prior to next week's surgery. I'm not sure how I will feel after it's over, so I'm trying to work ahead.

I am trying to find Light in my daily activities…
trying to find the lessons embedded within my day…
the messages delivered by unsuspecting others…
meant for me…
hopefully understood by me.

I am having a houseful this weekend…
my oldest is bringing a dozen friends to the house to can for THON.
I love having them here…
the energy is amazing and they are generally so very happy…
happy to be serving others.
Their THON family is also coming for dinner Saturday evening.
I've met them during the marathon last year, but it was chaotic, it will be nice to actually get to know them.

I have a lot of work ahead of me this week.
I have to pace myself.
Next week will be quieter…
recuperating.

Send me your selfie…
I bet you are being very critical of yourself.
What color did you choose for your hair?

I'm going to make an errand run.
Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment