Monday, December 22, 2014

Celebrate the Light

Clare,

My schedule is really off with the holiday this week. I'm just trying to fit in a few extra things. Today I am baking sweet rolls for 3 Friends- one who supervises my work, one who just had knee replacement and my older friend who rides to and from Meeting with me. I'm heading south tomorrow so I can drop them all off.

I am trying hard to remain in the spirit of Christmas…
Peace…
Love…
Openness.
But little things come along that challenge me. I keep reminding myself of the Heart at Peace.

I was just talking about our recent visit with husband's family with my eldest child. She spent more time with husband's sister than I did. She thinks she is "either off her meds or taking too many of them". I just find her manic energy too much to handle.

I'm finished wrapping the presents that have arrived…
that feels good.
I am ready to celebrate.
Celebrate the Light

I have nothing else in my brain right now.
Love and Light for today beautiful sister.
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment