Friday, December 5, 2014

Shining

I don't know...I think you and S#5 are the sexiest sisters of the five of us.  You two look like you can run and jump and - you both look healthy.

So if I have to be beautiful, you have to be sexy.

Yes, you do have to reschedule your day to have your centering time.  For me, it's really just after I go to bed.  I can relax and think about the people I love most, to circle them with Light.  I can check in with my body and feel if anything is off.  Personally, I LOVE to be up early in the morning. I am most aware, alive - I always got up way  before the kids to do - whatever. 

In summer, I am most me in the dawn Light, especially if I am working with flowers or herbs.  I can hear the Earth sing.  It is magical, truly mystical.  Unfortunately, I work at 5:30 am now, and so I don't have that time.

Reading Entering the Castle and pondering the dark night of the soul as a mystical experience - pain and depression as mystery.  On of my Lights late last night was a phone call from my daughter-in-law. I know when the phone rings late that it's a problem. She was in such emotional pain.  The Light is that they are letting me in, letting someone into their dark night.  It's a start.  I am praying for guidance, and asking a specific Friends for a lead.

Almost wrote "the dark knight of the soul."  That could be a new super hero...

My big Light today was...Remember when we went to North Carolina in March?  I bought a new pair of black jeans to wear, but they were too small.  I could almost get them up my thighs.  The fly gaped way open. They were uncomfortably tight.   Today I wore them to go grocery shopping.  The waist is snug, but the thighs are quite loose.

I'm still off sugar.  And I am still standing at work.  I ate a gingerbread star at Thanksgiving, and it didn't taste great.  Maybe I have lost my taste for pure sugar.  I'm not going to test that theory on a Heath bar or anything.  I am just going to believe.

For New Year's I will attempt to get off wheat, especially since I have been reading about that final dose of Round-Up being put on wheat just before harvest to force grain development.  We are not just eating wheat and gluten, we are eating glyphosate.  No wonder we are all so sick!

Working tomorrow, then making a gingerbread house ith grandkids.  The Light is already shining in my mind!!

Love and hugs, sexy one...

Clare




No comments:

Post a Comment