Saturday, December 13, 2014

Trust

Quick check in. I just finished work for today, and I will have my granddaughter soon. Tomorrow is a day just for me, so I will be back then, more fully.

I just wanted to share one thing about asking or not asking your family to come to Meeting.  I have learned to trust that whatever happens is supposed to happen. The last time I started getting upset like this was at S#4's birthday party after you expressed your opinion about my inviting my oldest friend.  (We just had our 40th anniversary of friendship!!)  I was really worried about how to handle it. Then I decided to simply trust, and that whatever happened was supposed to happen. As it turned out, we were able to spend a few hours together on Saturday afternoon, but she had a commitment for the evening and could not come to the party. It was win-win and I was very relieved that everyone could be happy.

Just trust.  If they are supposed to be there, they will.  If the evening is just for you, that is the gift you will receive.

Love and hugs from Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment