Thursday, December 18, 2014

Light from a smile

Clare,

I am drawn to the idea of holding B#1 in the Light…
I feel it is the right thing to do…
but my memories are so spotty that I'm not sure I can be a reliable source…
but, I will try.
He opened his home to S#4 and her daughters so that she could complete her education.
Bless him for helping her.

I was remembering how last Christmas fell apart at my house. My son got into trouble for dumping our recycling onto some guy's lawn and I drug tested both he and his brother- both came up positive. My oldest stopped coming home, staying out at friends' houses. That was the beginning of my tracking him down and bringing him home against his will. I've promised both that this year will be more trusting.

I had one of my favorite clients today- a 15 year old boy I've been seeing since April. I wanted to get him a present and wasn't sure what to do. I ended up getting him a composition book, some pens (he's a writer), a book from Anasazi, some candy and a disposable camera. He was so excited to get a present, especially the disposable camera. He doesn't have pictures of his family and lives in a group home. He has a 2 day pass to his grandmother's home. It felt good to make him smile. That smile was my Light.

Congratulations on NY banning fracking!!! I hope our new governor imposes stiffer regulations and taxes to make it no longer cost-effective. The only thing that get them out of PA is to make it non-profitable.

I am really tired.
My neck is in spasm.
I started a diet today so I'm cranky (10 day cleanse)
I am having a pity party.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment