Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015

Clare,

The house is usually your soul…
so Anna is coming through your soul with a lesson I guess.
I don't think I've ever heard of her before. Tell me what you know besides the traveling piece.

I had a quiet day yesterday. I cleaned and took care of mundane things. I read for a while. Husband and I went out to dinner, daughter#2's plans fell through so she came along too. It was fun. We told her stories from our first New Years Eve and how we came to be. I had 2 glasses of wine…one too many for me. I just cannot drink any more than one glass without getting silly and then waking with a wicked headache. Oh well, it was fun.

I went to the barn today. I had time with my horses, grooming the geldings. I cannot handle the mares on my own because they sometimes pull away and I'm afraid of getting hurt. It is really nice to have quiet time with animals. I gave them some ginger snaps and they were so happy. My ThunderBay nuzzled me with the sweetest smelling breath. It was great.

Your pictures look as if you all had a great time last night. I hope that you can find time to relax today.
Blessing for 2015.

Love and Light beautiful sister,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment