Tuesday, January 20, 2015

struggling

Hi Maggie,

I just finished a Friends'  report. I think I am thinking Quaker.  I am also tired, so this will probably be a short check in.

Our niece's dad disowned her, he was verbally very cruel, after she had her last baby. He also joined the abusive boyfriend in verbally trashing S#3 and our niece.  I don't think he is a good person to reach out to in this case.  And I think he has caused most of this damage. He inspires some very unFriendly thoughts and impulses...

There are many things our niece could have done. She chose this. She still needs the lesson, I guess.

Maybe - don't ask your son anything except what he wants. What are his suggestions?

You know I stopped eating sugar last spring. And I have been doing great.  I didn't have any Christmas cookies this year.  But lately, as I am trying to stop eating wheat, I am eating more wheat, and triggering some of the binging associated with sugar eating. I thought I conquered all this, and here I am back to the struggle, back to not understanding, not being able to control...

Your sons found strength in Arizona, but now they are back to struggling.  It's what is happening to me, and the internal struggle is so painful.

They need support...They need different...

Is the Woolman Semester a possibility? Is he willing to agree and honor his agreement not to smoke pot?  It might be a good place...

Watched dog rescue videos tonight, crying because we don't value life and love. We throw each other away. We throw the pure love of an animal away. It breaks my heart over and over and over...

I love you, and I'll never throw you away!!!

Kisses from Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment