Thursday, January 29, 2015

A little broken hearted

Clare,

How do you know that you're in a chakra? How do you sense where your center is? I'm asking because I don't know. I don't sense colors. I don't have a great sense of energy flow in my body except when my reiki healer is working on me. I understand the principles, but I just don't feel it. Or maybe I don't trust it. I've only seen two or three auras in my life. I'm not acutely psychic. But I have good intuition…why am I rambling here?

My heart was broken a little today. A young client told me that he made a bomb threat two weeks ago. I saw him today and he told me the whole story, matter-of-factly. He is the epitome of believing that he deserves garbage in his life. He was really doing well. School was going well. He was about to leave a group home and move in with extended family. He was writing short stories. He was happy. And then, one day he was tired and decided to write a note that claimed a bomb was in the school. He claims he just wanted to leave school that day. I am heartbroken because he doesn't trust anyone to reach out before he makes such a sabotaging move. I thought we were connected. I was wrong. He trusts no one. He doesn't believe he deserves happiness or success. He's been abandoned numerous times during his life. He has taken all of those negative messages to heart. It makes me so very sad, to see that much raw potential in front of me and not have him believe it….or to flush it all away with a note that threatens violence.

I've got several young men, clients, who are in crisis right now. It is difficult to deal with as I struggle with my own sons' choices. And yet, I know that I am meant to help them, somehow, someway.

I'm sorry for the baby's distress. I hope that she gets a break…for all of your sakes. I'm having a lot of wheezing with this cold. My lungs have gotten more and more reactive as I age. I'm wondering if I should see a pulmonologist, but I hate meds…and I'd complain about anything they'd prescribe. I'm really stubborn.

Love and Light.
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment