Wednesday, January 8, 2014

returning to normal routines

I love the goose totem meanings…I can relate to several of those.

I spent most of my day catching up on trainings I need before the semester starts…
lab safety is pretty boring…
but it's done.

I had son#2 home with a headache.
I took son#1 and a friend to the mountain to snowboard after school.
It was a busy day focused on everyone but me.
I don't like days like that.

Daughter#1 went back to school today. Daughter #2 returns on Sunday. Then it's back to our regular schedule and routines. It will be good to return to normal, but I will miss my girls.
A friend is having lumpectomy tomorrow…please hold her in the Light.

Things are quiet with the boys…I need a break from the drama.
One thing that I've learned from all of this is that if I stay with the difficult emotions and feelings I also get to experience happiness and light-hearted moments as well…I laughed so hard I almost wet myself the other day…I don't laugh very often.
I need to laugh more…and cry more.

my authenticity today was making apple sauce from scratch…apples, honey, cinnamon and water…it's the best I could do.

Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment