Thursday, January 23, 2014

a day to catch up

Clare,
Sorry, the boys are at ski club tonight so I took the time by myself to just catch up with me…
husband and I went out for a simple dinner…
and then reading on the couch…
it's been nice.

I think I have been so emotionally raw that I am authentic…
even if I don't get to enjoy it because I am trying to figure out how to re-equilibrate every time I turn around. Tomorrow husband is taking the youngest to visit his sister at college…
they are seeing a wrestling match. That means I am here with my older son. I think it will be good to have time with just him…
I hope that he is in an interactive mood…
not just holed up in his room.

I want you to really consider this…
I am trying to arrange a long weekend away for S#3, you and I. The second weekend in March…please, at least consider it…I will cover your costs…an early birthday present for you…and a belated one for S#3. Please just think about it. You could access internet where we are going if absolutely necessary…Please, think about it.

Who is your course through? It sounds interesting.

So, nothing much to write about today…I think that's a blessing.
I actually caught up with my work and emotions today. I am ready for tomorrow.
Love and Light,
Maggie


No comments:

Post a Comment