Sunday, January 12, 2014

Just a note

I had the baby today.  I carried her a lot, so my back was tired.  It was warm in the house.  I went to take the chihuahua out, bent down quickly in the cold air out back and pulled my back.  I am walking like an old man.  I haven't done anything to my back for about 15 years.   Aughhh...my contribution to what's going 'round.

We actually have another situation that is on my mind every minute.  My grandson has had a nevus for a few years.  It started to grow a little, and the family just started with a new family doc, and so they decided to remove it.  It was deeper than expected, and the cells are atypical.  So they had a plastic surgeon excise the edges, which were sent in for biopsy. The biopsy came back and my daughter-in-law's surgeon father asked for more information...so we are still waiting.  And feeling nervous.  So add one more to that family list...

I hope your dog is okay.

And don't forget the interdependence within!!

Gotta get to bed...my back says it is time...


Love and hugs and lots of songs!!

Clare

(Sometimes I wish life was a musical, and we could stop and sing and dance at big moments.  Sometimes I do it...)

No comments:

Post a Comment