Monday, January 27, 2014

Baby it's cold outside

Thanks for finding the strength in my statements…
I am rather embarrassed by my weaknesses…
I should know, by this point in my life, that weaknesses are an opportunity.

Today has been a blur…
my oil burner stopped working, so I rearranged my day to accommodate a service appointment…
sometime in the afternoon…
he finally showed up at 3:20…
started to work and by 4:30 admitted he was not sure what to do…
the blower stopped working and he didn't know how to repair it.
He called his boss…
about 7 they apologetically told us that the part is not available until the morning…
and they will be back then.
So, for tonight, we have the heat pump and gas fireplace, a space heater and the boys have electric blankets…we're roughing it!
I think the boys have a 2 hour delay…so they can just stay in bed and stay warm.

One consequence though is that I have to reschedule with the Reiki healer…
maybe I am meant to work this out a little more on my own.

I am going to bed soon…trying to stay warm.

Until tomorrow,
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment