Saturday, January 18, 2014

disappearance

Thank you…I really needed to laugh.
I don't remember the wallpaper, but that may be the reason that I despise wallpaper.

I had a massage and lunch with S#3 today. I haven't seen her since grammy's birthday party.
It was really nice to chat…very safe topics…mostly kid stuff…but it was good.

I am not going to write much tonight…I am really nervous.
My older son left the house again…leaving a note that said he'll be safe and return tomorrow.
That's great, but what a coward.
He didn't have the nerve to ask if he could go anywhere…
just waited for us to leave him alone for 15 minutes…
and disappeared.

He's grounded for his last disappearance…and did not want a drug screen this week which would have cleared him if it was negative. I told him that if it was negative we could talk about ending the grounding…we had that conversation on Wednesday and Friday…he said it wasn't worth wasting the kit…which means he got high on New Years Eve.

Husband and I have called everyone that we know who also knows him…
including his friends.
No one reports knowing his whereabouts, but promise to call if they hear anything.
I am not sure where to go or what to do.
I called everyone…so driving around isn't going to be helpful.
I have his car keys and cell phone…so I can't track him electronically.
I just have to hope that someone calls and lets us know where he is.
Hold him in the Light. Please.

More tomorrow,
Maggie

1000 posts…I can't believe we wrote that much! Yeah us!


No comments:

Post a Comment