Saturday, January 11, 2014

Everything's retrograde

Clare,

I am definitely stuffing something, I ate at least twice yesterday without feeling hungry. And then I wondered why I felt so sluggish and nasty.

The weather does stink…cold and icy earlier in the week…now it's 50 and pouring rain…even some thunder occasionally…nothing to do but sit around and think.

I just watched a video, Do The Math…by 350.org…it was a good video asking us to divest any money we have invested in fossil fuels…many universities are already divesting…maybe churches and individuals should consider this as well.
I sent an email offering to show it to the environment/bio club at the university…maybe we can lobby PSU to divest…that would be great.

Things are relatively calm right now…the boys are getting along…and no more outbursts…for now. That makes me happy…but I maintain the vigilance…not pathological vigilance…just being aware of possible issues…and clues.

Next week I begin a new semester, and start to see clients at the counseling center…I am excited to begin again…I hate the waiting…things are ready…let's just get this party started!
I think I will be less anxious once I get into everything as well…waiting is tough.

My friend did very well with her lumpectomy…now she has to wait to hear if she needs additional chemo or radiation…probably will, but not definite.

I keep telling myself that my sense of unfinished business or anxiety are because of the weather, or the planets... I was told that venus is in retrograde and we're moving into a period of mercury in retrograde… whatever it is I am feeling it.

I fell on the ice yesterday…shoveling snow that was covering ice...bouncing off my buttock and banging the back of my head…I laid there for a short second and wondered if anything was broken…took a scan of my body…everything seemed intact so I got up and continued to shovel…I am a little sore this morning…but not nearly as bad as I had expected.

I think that everything's in retrograde.

Not much else happening here.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment