Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

Quiet night with kids here.  This last year was a little tough - broken wrist colliding with new baby.  I had moments of exhaustion, and I'm still not caught up.

But we're all okay.  We're here.  We're on the happier side of the spectrum.

Wondering what 2014 will be like...and my daughter-in-law called and asked if I wanted anything from the store.  I said no, although there are two odd items that I needed.  She and my son came in with a bag, saying they picked up some random items.  Both needed items were in the bag.  I think that is what we'll get in 2014...small, unexpected gifts that are exactly what we need.  (The items were wild bird seed for my feeders, and dish liquid.)

Here's to you, with love.  Thanks for being here for me.

See you next year!

With lots and lots of love!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment