Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

The vulnerability of your dream is fascinating. I wonder what would happen if you just left everything fall away.

I did several hours orienting at my new office yesterday. It was comforting…I kept thinking, "I can do this"…which was comforting especially since I had a little irritable bowel syndrome prior to going in.

I sat through 2 sessions, both women who had been abused and traumatized…trying to make life and relationships work. What a recurrent theme. It's enough to make me want to stand up and scream…STOP THE VIOLENCE AND DISRESPECT.
Enough already!

I have been emotionally caught up in a little girl who is terminal in a nearby town. There's been a Facebook following…I cry whenever I read a post. Her parents have strong faith and seem to have surrendered to God's will. I am trying to understand that kind of faith…I hope that I would come to that if I were ever in a similar situation.

My boys are really trying my patience…and I remind myself that they are healthy and alive.

My trip to NY was wonderful…the play was incredible.
The concert was also an incredible night…at 87 Tony Bennett is still singing and dancing…I hope that I am as active when I get to that point.

Sweet rolls are made…presents are wrapped…I am heading to Meeting for an hour of silent candle light…and then to 11pm church with the family. Sounds like Christmas is almost here.

I love you. I wish you wonderful Christmas magic.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment