Saturday, December 21, 2013

a better day

Today is a better day.
I spent the morning with my horses…3 of whom are quite happy to have blankets on in this weather…one of my mares didn't want to have it back on…she was trying to bite me…or threatening to…but she definitely wanted to go out 'naked' today. I put it back on though…because I can't go over all the time to put it back on when the temperature drops severely…like Tuesday its going to be subfreezing again.

Anyway…I came home and then showered and did my hair. I tried to curl it because I am going to a concert tonight…well it was like Rosanne Rosannadana hair. In the middle of my reparations of the crazy hair my older son came home with blue hair…he died it black last night but it has blue tints…he's not happy…oh well it's only hair.

I took a drive to a local farmers market this afternoon with my youngest. we chose a free-range, organically fed chicken for christmas dinner. I also pick dup some root vegetables to roast also... fennel, squash, potatoes, leeks, parsnips, carrots…all roasted together…I cannot wait.

I hope that you are doing well. Enjoy your weekend and grandchildren.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment