Thursday, August 15, 2013

tired, but relaxed

I hope that our parents adjust to their new surroundings...
I doubt we will hear any complaints though.
If, by chance, things don't go well for them it will be silently tolerated until one day they will just announce another move.
I doubt we will hear anything but sunshine and lollipops from S#5...
I never heard any problems when B#2 lived with her until Mom announced he moved to B#1's because he failed to find employment.

It is rainy and only 70 today. It began raining yesterday afternoon and seems to have finally stopped. I hope that it dries by tomorrow...we are scheduled to kayak through the marshes tomorrow.
Today I saw a crane and a deer. Rumor has it that people saw an alligator (Big Al) eat a big turtle  yesterday...love this island.

I am tired, but relaxed. I am cooking dinner for everyone, all of the factions seem to be getting along today so hopefully we will have a good time.

I am thinking about the quote you shared. I wonder if I fail to cry because I haven't yet resigned myself to giving up. It's a much stronger statement than repression.
I sometimes will myself to cry...even to the point of renting sad movies...just to feel that release.
Maybe one day...
it will come spontaneously.

I am too tired to think today.
Love and Light,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment