Saturday, August 31, 2013

No1

So the cat knocked my key board on the f1oor...it was in her way, I guess.    1ucki1y, I had a keyboard - an extra one that a friend gave me.  Now I know why he gave it to me.  The 1etter 1 - JK_MNOP sticks, and refuses to work.  Or, when the 1 works, the E does not work.  So, for now, 1 is a 1etter.  And I have to find a new keyboard sometime this weekend.  Or I have to be very creative and on1y write words without the 1etter 1!!!!!

I had waterme1on for breakfast.  My second son and his be1oved are impressive gardeners and sent us ha1f of a me1on.  As I had my first bite of the sweet heart, the words that came into my brain were:  There is natural sweetness in this wor1d.

Is that the basis of my sugar addiction?  Do I rely on artificial sources of too-sweet (OMG, the L just started to work!) because I know the world is not sweet......????

I went to an alternative health fair once, and talked to a classical homeopath at length.  He determined that I need one strong dose of a homeopathic made from sugar.  He didn't have any with him, but invited me to his office to get it.  I offered to pay and he got a little irate...I never went...

I have begun wandering into the land of wondering about addictions, and perhaps my subconscious is cooperating - saying, maybe you're ready for this, and punting 'aha' thoughts into my brain.

The other thing that happened, I was talking to a French woman who told me about a newly developing hands-on energy healing technique that locates and releases pain stored from early abusive or painful events of from patterns passed on by our ancestors.  One can only study in France.  I am making a statement to the Universe, if way opens, I will study this...

I hope your weekend is fun and relaxing.

I love you,

C1are...so much for my 1!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment