Friday, February 1, 2013

Good work!

You had an amazing aha! breakthrough moment.  Good work!  You are being courageous.  You are one of the bravest people I know.  So, now, how will you be kind to yourself?

I think maybe you found the key.  If we are destroyed early enough, we remain obediently passive for the rest of our lives.  No one has to tell us we are crap, because we fully embrace our crappy selves...We berate ourselves, isolate ourselves, find fault with everything about ourselves.  The courage comes when we stand up and say - that's not true!  Now you know it...the next hurdle is making sure you truly believe it. 

If you would like to spend some unstructured time here, we could plan a weekend of day-hikes...when you have time.

Did you have time to explore the AVP suggestion?  Let me know what you think.

Not much going on here, internally or externally.  I'm Friday-tired.  I think I will have at least one grandchild here overnight tomorrow.  That is my outlet for play.  I picked up my granddaughter at the bus today and brought her here.  Her mom and brother came to pick her up.  He came in and said he needed me, and didn't want to go home.  That kid warms my heart!

Feeling lucky!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment