Friday, February 22, 2013

Feel it, heal it

Random quote of the day:

What you feel, you can heal.

There was no credit, just this quote.  And it sang to me.  What you feel, you can heal - so first we must remember what it is like to feel.  I have been numb/numbing for so long, that sometimes I miss the feelings.  I think they are there, but I don't quite know what they are.  Learning to cry has helped.  And thawing has been a blast - especially if it means I can begin defying gravity!  So maybe the increased amount of feeling will lead to some more healing and softening.

Carolyn Myss' quote - does that mean I am still waiting...the fact that I hide behind my weight...or inside myself?  How will I know when I am done waiting? We know how infinitely patient I can be.

I like your inspiration.  Education is always a benefit.  And working on a problem from as many angles as possible is a great strategy.  So, go for it.  Begin unraveling the strategy, making sense of where you want to take it and who needs to power it.  If you are being led - trust yourself and go.  You know you're on the right path.

I also like your active forgiveness exercise.  I am not sure who I still  blame for what.  Lately I have been feeling so Light, that I accept everyone.

It's so nice that your daughter is home for the weekend.  What a nice surprise.  I hope you all have a lot of joy together.  We are having a birthday dinner tomorrow.  And on Sunday a group of "like-minded" folk are coming here for dinner - some old friends, some I haven't met yet.  I think we are all alternative healers who want the world to be different.  And the word shamanism has been mentioned.  We'll see what happens.

I have to work tomorrow morning, so I should sleep...I hope I sleep...

With love to you and yours...Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment